5 Questions Toward Living MIGHTY
January 24, 2012 | Posted by PRO U | Tags: Entrepreneurship, MIGHT, Motivation, Personal Development | 1 Comment
Entrepreneurs are always looking for ways to get more done. If you’re familiar with that mode of aggressively looking to build your business, you know how inspiring it can feel to be truly productive.
But how can you focus this productivity to yield the most results? And, if you’re not in that mode, how can you be inspired to get there?
PRO U mentor Patrick Combs offers five simple questions to get you going:
1. If I were “playing bigger” on my dream today, what action would I take next?
2. What’s my next necessary action to advance my dream?
3. What would someone who plays bigger than me do right now?
4. If I were really going for it today, what action would I take?
5. If I only had one hour to work at all, what action would I take?
These may not be comfortable questions to ask yourself, as the answers may reveal you’re not in the game the way you want to be. But that’s not a bad thing. Any dream worth pursuing cannot be accomplished within your comfort zone. You’ve got to stretch and go where you thought you couldn’t go to have the results you are looking for.
If you noticed, there’s a common theme to these questions – determining the action you NEED to take to make your dreams that much closer to a reality. Ask yourself these questions, figure out your own answers, and the actions you’ll need to take to change your life will become clear for you.