The Secret to Ann Sieg’s Success
December 20, 2011 | Posted by PRO U | Tags: Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Marketing | 2 Comments
We caught up with Ann Sieg, PRO’s newest Marketing Partner
, and invited her to share her success secret.
1. How does it feel to be a new Marketing Partner?
It feels great! It was a goal I wanted to reach and now that I’m here I’m excited to work with the other Marketing Partners to make PRO an even better organization. Many hands make light work!
2. To what do you attribute your success?
I am an extremely determined person. Once I make up my mind to do something it is very difficult for much to get in my way. I have had every imaginable challenge get in my way. These challenges only strengthen my resolve. That is because it isn’t so much the goal that I am trying to reach that motivates me but more so learning to be singularly focused is a strength attribute I want to develop. It is a survival skill set.
3. How do you keep your focus?
I’m a megalist person. I write down my goals for the next day right before I go to bed and prioritize them in the order of importance for my business. As I go through my day I check them off one by one. Those lists drive my life. ☺
4. What advice do you have for new PRO members?
You must set up a game plan. It doesn’t have to be perfect. It doesn’t have to be huge. But you do need a plan. If you’re able to, have a competent marketer review your plan to see that it makes sense relative to your goals. Then set a schedule and get it done! Be willing to modify and adjust as you go along but if you have no plan you’re just spinning your wheels. Creating a business takes a lot of focused action. So do it!
5. What’s it like to work with your family?
I love it! It is a dream come true. I’ve run numerous businesses with my husband and having a business with our eldest son is even better yet. There is a huge bond amongst us because of the trials and successes we have gone through together. I love my business
partners and am so grateful that we get to do this life work together. I am a very happy and satisfied woman.
6. What are three takeaways you had from PRO Summit Week?
1) Your network is your net worth. The highest value currency is the relationships you build. This was my number one reason for going to Summit Week. I wanted to strengthen existing relationships and build new ones. I definitely accomplished that.
2) I was extremely impressed with the level of professionalism in how PRO delivered
Summit Week. Everything from the signage to the handouts to the presenters was very professional. This is very important to me respective to my target audience. They demand a high level of excellence and I need to see that from the organization that I am referring people to.
3) I wanted to better understand the PRO U product that I’m selling. Attending Summit Week definitely helped me experience and appreciate PRO U. I have been telling people it is business education and I believe my descriptions have fallen in line with exactly what I thought it to be, except even better. David Bach really over-delivered in his material. It inspired me and I came home with definite “to dos!